Environmental Estimator will be responsible for evaluating opportunities and providing complete bid package and follow up for all environmental projects for this small and growing company.
Types of Activities:
* Provide accurate cost estimates for Residential and Commercial Projects
* Obtain competing bids from all subcontractors in preparation of cost estimate
* Review RFP’s, drawings and specifications
* Continually evaluate project for value engineering opportunities
* Work closely with Project Management, Construction Team Leaders and Owners
* Provide support for project change orders, scope changes, etc.
A strong understanding of the construction and estimating process is required, both residential and commercial. Have commercial estimating experience, preferably with abatement contractors.
* Valid Drivers License
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong Computer Skills
* In depth understanding of RFP’s, drawings and specifications
* Proficiency with Estimating software programs
* Proficiency in Excel and Word
* Accuracy and deadline driven